Tony Robbins Recap
I was lucky enough to attend Tony Robbins in Vancouver a few weeks ago and after practicing what I learned I decided to share with all of you some of my important lessons learned.
1. There is always a way. In life we are constantly learning new things and yet most of the time we fail to apply them.
2. We are told since the 20th Century to behave passively and then when we behave with high energy we are mocked and misunderstood. We are told to fit in and not stand out.
3. Knowledge is the potential of power and actions change that outcome.
4. There are 2 skills to achieve an extraordinary life a. science of achievement b. the art of fulfillment
5. In life we are constantly looking for achievement and we will never fill that empty void whereas if we are looking for fulfilment we are able to live the life we want.
6. Information without emotion cannot be attained ( vis versa)
7. Read all the books and then APPLY
8. Repition is the mother of skill
9. When things go wrong, people play victim, and tend to blame everyone, the greatest quality of life is that we need to take 100% of our life and stop blaming others. If you take a look at people that are happy even when things don't go their way ( we can learn a lot from them)
10. When we fail we need to continue to work on getting what we want.
11. What are we afraid of? - of we were to write down all our fears and the reason why we were afraid to fail what would we write? How would we solve this problem?
12. People claim that it is a lack of resources but if you are DETERMINED enough you will succeed.
13. In business know who your clients are. Write down your ideal client and OFFER MORE VALUE. This is how we keep clients and create new wealth.
14. Learn how to become resourceful - we need to write what we are focusing on.
15. Whats wring is always available - so is whats right.
16. We need to be grateful and focus on what we have. We spend too much of our life always wanting more. Creating goals and achieving them but not being proud or being grateful for what we have. Try practicing "MARU" a state of gratitude. Always being grateful for what we have and focusing on the great things will allow us to be in a state of gratefulness and content.
17. If what we are doing isn't working we need to change our blueprint.
18. We need to find out why we are here? Increasing our quality of life allows us to see more in what we want in life and how to achieve it. We need to write what an extraordinary life looks like. When we write this down we get one step closer in to making our dreams a reality.
19. One of the reasons why we don't ever achieve a particular goal is that we don't take action. We need to change our approach when things don't go the way we want it to. The goal os effective execution. Try modelling someone and doing what they are doing. There is NO LUCK just a shift and perseverance.
20. Try being in a state of GRACE - more you see the grace the more it comes to you. We need to apply what we are taught and align that with abundance.
21. Giving in to stress and believing in those stressful thoughts allows us to get in to a low state so we are unclear and not on the right path.
22. The next time we feel down or upset, we need to realize that these thoughts are over 100 years old and not our original thoughts.
23. Our freedom is to master the art of fulfillment.
Now going in to my business full time and starting to celebrate my 30th birthday Month ( yes I am totally doing this) I felt like seeing Tony and applying what he discussed is starting to shape my future for the better.
"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."- Tony Robbins
I hope these notes helped a little! I wish I could go in to more detail but I guess you will just need to go see Tony Live! It will change your life!
Outfits from Whats Good Vintage